I remember when I started Market Rewind not long before "the big bang" -- Bill a.k.a. NoDooDahs and Traderfeed were my aspirational bloggers! They are now both gone, and this old-school blog is starting to look quite 1.0 as well in spite of my periodic maintenance efforts.
Mostly though, financial blogging is a bit of lonely enterprise, and it takes a lot of time and effort to maintain a desired standard of excellence as a solo shop. Therefore, I have joined forces to collaborate with seven other top-notch active traders who have my utmost respect for a combined effort.
Several of the names you will recognize, others are new to the blog-o-sphere, but all are top-rate high performance traders:
- Bob Barnes of BZB Trader;
- Damian Roskill of Skill Analytics;
- Corey Rittenhouse of Catallactic Analysis;
- LeoOOo an accomplished graphics artist and foreign exchange trader extraordinaire
of LeoOOo83's Trading Lessons;
- "Doc" Martindale a long-time therapist interested in high-performance trading; and,
- Mr. Ice another young trader whose annual returns make my head spin.
Yes, a small play on words, but mostly a locale where we hope to raise the bar while having fun and breaking down some of the vertical barriers between disciplines and authors.
Those of you who visit this site frequently know it is a veritable treasure trove of studies and commentary (see "The Vault"), and I will thus keep it posted here for whatever that is worth. Meanwhile, come join us, won't you!? [Bookmark This Site]
"Life is short, [the] art long, opportunity fleeting, experiment treacherous, judgment difficult."~ HippocratesLast but not least, thank you all for your kind support these past several years!